KidZone is our environment for children ages 6 to 12 years.
Before kids head off to middle school, it's our goal to teach them three principles:
- I need to make wise choices
- I can trust God no matter what
- I should treat others the way I want to be treated
NEED TO KNOW
Upon arriving, be sure to register at the check-in window located in the lobby. You are able to check-in your child 15 minutes prior to each service time, and up to 15 minutes after. We have an awesome team of trained volunteers who will be waiting to greet your child in their appropriate classroom.
Here is what a typical morning in KidZone looks like:
- Welcome: After checking in, each child is greeted by a member of the leadership team. Kids have an opportunity to hang out upon arrival in a fun-filled environment stocked with crafts, activities, and arcade games.
- Worship: Our service kicks-off with action-packed worship that is guaranteed to get your child jumping, praising, and worshipping God in KidZone style!
- Large Group: "What did you learn at church today?" This is the BIG question we encourage you to ask your child when they leave KidZone every Sunday. During our large group time, kids will be taught how to follow God in a fun, engaging, and age-appropriate way. This helps you as the parent to talk about the lesson as a family. Kids participate in the large group teaching through media, props, and interaction.
- Small Groups: Small Groups is where kids do a variety of activities to reinforce what was learned. This is also the place where your child will build lasting friendships. We want kids to walk away remembering their morning and small groups do just that!
Special Needs: Prior to visiting Metro Harvest and checking in to one of the Children's Ministry areas, please call the office at (262) 250-1925 regarding how we can best assist you.