Sonbeam Kidz is our environment for preschool aged kids (six weeks to 5 years old) on Sundays.
It is our goal to teach every child that:
- God made them.
- God loves them.
- Jesus wants to be their friend forever.
We believe teaching those 3 elements are the most important thing we do for our children. We have an amazing team of trained volunteers who minister each week and make a first impression in such a way that it makes a lasting impression on the heart of your child.
When you check your child in, you'll see a sign that promises a few things.
Here's our pledge to you:
- We will provide a safe, clean, loving environment.
- Teach them about God's love.
- Contact you by text if your child has a need we can't meet.
- Pray for you and your children.
- Only have workers who love kids, and have been background checked.
NEED TO KNOW
Upon arriving, be sure to register at the check-in window located in the lobby. You are able to check-in your child 15 minutes prior to each service time, and 15 minutes after. We have an awesome team of trained volunteers who will be waiting to greet your child in their appropriate classroom.
- Babies: We know it can be a little overwhelming to leave your baby for the first time. We have a team of volunteers who love babies and can’t wait for your little one to arrive. Please bring any diapers, bottles, pacifiers and/or blankets to help soothe your baby through the morning. Also, be sure to label any belongings you bring with you.
- Preschoolers: This is a fun and very busy stage of your children’s lives. We begin our teaching plan in the toddler classroom that God made them, God loves them, and Jesus wants to be their friend forever. We also recognize toddlers are very active and we allow for flexibility in our morning schedule.